penelope and bumblebee

Good grammar costs nothing.

Friday, July 28, 2006

public display of affection

10 things I love about Chris:
(that’s his name. I’m sick of calling him ‘hubby’)



1. He reads more than he talks. That means that he’s never said certain words out loud. When he finally does, they are pronounced wrong. For example: I am not penelope, I am PENNY-LOPE and a pteradactyl? PETROdactyl.

2. When I have trouble falling asleep, he tells me about how stars are made. That works.

3. He can fix stuff.

4. He (humours) takes my neuroses seriously.

5. He is a terrible, terrible liar. Really bad.

6. He wooed me with a wicked cool jump-shot in pool. I swooned. He got laid.

7. He’s seriously not interested in sports, but he always tries to get leafs tickets for my birthday.

8. he’s held my hand through difficult days, held my hair on drunk days and held my attention since day one.

9. sexy arms, gorgeous face. he's hot.

10.really, truly, seriously amazing dad to bumblebee.


Honourable mention:
-brings me chocolate.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:43 AM, Blogger lisalou said…

    Big up to Chris!
    And Chris, you do look like a smokin' hot dad in this photo. It reminds me of this guy in our 'hood that my friend Chantel and I have taken to calling Hot Dad. Not to be mistaken with Hot Neighbour who lives two doors down. I digress..
    Love to all y'all hotties in Toronto!

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger metro mama said…

    Chris is one cool dude.

    Love number 8.

    Great picture.

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Bea said…

    Love item #1. I do this all the time. I remember eating dinner at a friend's house in high school and complimenting the cook saying "These apples are super-LATE-ively good!" I can't remember if she corrected me or not, but I know I saw the quickly hidden smile of amusement, and I can remember my embarrassment to this day.

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger Village Mama said…

    Ok, seriously, is there anything more sexy than watching your man be an amazing Dad? I love, love, LOVE sitting back and watching the "boys" play together - of course I love being right in the middle of it all too, but there is something absolutely charming about a man feeling confident enough to let go of everything and just have fun with their kids...?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape